What I’ve been up to since ANW Season 10

Well folks that’s it for Season 10 of American Ninja Warrior! And what a season it was. If you missed out on any episodes you can check them out on Hulu or nbc.com. Ever since the season ended, I am training harder than ever and am looking forward to competing on next years season of American Ninja Warrior!  There are also a lot of other local competitions that I am training for like the NNL & UNAA Qualifiers and Finals. In the midst of training and teaching at Iron Sports, I have been able to travel and speak in different schools and churches around the U.S. I enjoy speaking and sharing my Ninja Warrior stories.

Abigail and I are doing very well! We just released our first kids book! It’s called “The Little Ninja – Go, Ninja, Go!”. Check it out if you haven’t already. You can find it on Amazon & Kindle. I’m still working at Iron Sports gym in Houston, Texas directing the homeschool ninja program, and doing personal training sessions. Classes are growing and all of the students are getting stronger! If you haven’t heard, American Ninja Warrior Jr. is about to premiere! It’s going to be epic! A few of my students were selected to compete and I could not be more proud.

12 Responses

1. JD says:

Always enjoy watching you on ANW!

• admin says:

Hello JD!

Thanks for the support! I am training hard for this next season and can’t wait for the finals!

2. Sunda Willison says:

You are such a true inspiration and I love that Jesus shines through you! My family and I root for you whenever you run! You truly are a Kingdom Ninja and God is using you mightily!

• admin says:

Hello Sunda!

Thank you so much for the support and for cheering me on. I promised God that I would use this as a ministry platform to shine a light for the kingdom! It has been such a blessing getting to compete on the show. Thanks again!

3. William Sackett says:

Thanks for being a strong Follower of Christ! Blessings!

• admin says:

Hello William!

Thanks for the support! I grew up in the church with a heart for ministry and knew that no matter what field I went into I would use it as a ministry platform to help build the Kingdom. It has been an honor getting to compete on American Ninja Warrior. Thanks again!

4. Shane Wiggans says:

My son has informed me he wants to train like you so we will be looking into getting in touch and setting something up. Love that you always speak about your faith! It really is rare to find people that are good role models for kids, you’re great!

• admin says:

Hello Shane!

Thanks for the encouragement! I always want to be a person that kids can look up to and be inspired by. That’s awesome your son wants to train! You can email me and we can see if we can schedule a training session. I am out in the Houston area at Iron Sports gym!

5. Ryan says:

Hi Daniel, I love that hair!! I hope you never fall of an obstacle. It is always a joy seeing you complete a course in the fastest time.

• admin says:

Hello Ryan!

Thanks so much for the support! Haha I wish I would never fall but it happens. The key is to get back up and keep trying until I win it all! platform

6. klp says:

We’ve enjoyed all of the athletes and admired their hard work and determination. We appreciate you especially..the humility and grace you’ve shown with powerful performances.
    Bold & Strong!

• admin says:

Hello!

Thank you so much! It has been an incredible journey getting to compete on the show. All of the athletes are really amazing and dedicated. Thanks for the support and encouragement.